Best 1A on Reflection

SAC69

Hi all,

OK, I have only these two target choices for a March sailing as I'm going to switch over from the Regal Princess, 6236 on the back hump (obstructed?) or 8338 all the way aft starboard side. I have heard that this cabin also has a nice over sized balcony. Anyone stayed in either of these? Thoughts?

Thanks

I would opt for 8338 on the Reflection. Although I have not stayed in that stateroom the cabin configuration is the same as the Silhouette. The only obstruction which is really not one, is the blue roof of the Tuscan Grill on deck 5 so being 3 decks up you will be fine. Huge oversize balcony, can seat 6 people comfortably and great quiet location at the back of the ship, you won't hear any noise at all.

Hi all,

OK, I have only these two target choices for a March sailing as I'm going to switch over from the Regal Princess, 6236 on the back hump (obstructed?) or 8338 all the way aft starboard side. I have heard that this cabin also has a nice over sized balcony. Anyone stayed in either of these? Thoughts?

Thanks

Both cabins have oversized balconies. The obstruction in 6236 is that you can't see down because of the lifeboats, but you can still see out. If looking down to see the water is important, rather than straight out, go for 8338. While I did not stay in 6236, I've stayed in 6240 which is also on the hump (2 cabins over) with the identical size balcony as 6236. Definitely could fit 6 or more people on the 6236 balcony, plus it has a great mid-ship location. I don't think you can go wrong with either cabin.

Edited by ecslady

8338 will be a LONG hike to the nearest elevator! 6236 will be very convenient to elevator as well as restaurants & bars one deck below. As for balcony space, you probably can't go wrong with either one.

(Note: Will comfortably seat 6, but where are you going to get seating for 6?)

8338 will be a LONG hike to the nearest elevator! 6236 will be very convenient to elevator as well as restaurants & bars one deck below. As for balcony space, you probably can't go wrong with either one.

(Note: Will comfortably seat 6, but where are you going to get seating for 6?)

We just left 7247, a 1A on Reflection's hump. Great location only feet from the elevators and a lovely backwards view.