Solstice - specialty restaurant charges Down Under

TalkingTravel

...not sailed on Solstice in the last month but I think prices are standard fleet wide.

Fairly sure Murano's is 50, Tusca 45, Silk Harvest 35 (US dollars). I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. Last time we booked a dining package that did give some discount. Other guests often wait until they are on board and can often 'negotiate' a reduction based on how busy the specialities are.

We found food and service excellent in all three restaurants when we cruised Solstice last year with Tuscan just topping the pile. It is the restaurant we always book first night owing to the superb views. Can't wait to board again in the spring!

Hope this helps.

Hi there, Could someone who has sailed on Celebrity Solstice in the past month or so please confirm the current pricing for the specialty restaurants? Thanks so much!

Murano ($50/pp) - Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows, gorgeous crystal, and exquisite china provide an elegant backdrop for this more magnificent specialty restaurant. A delectable blend of Classic and modern continental cuisine is freshly prepared in multi-course meals, as exquisite European-style service attends to your every need.

Silk Harvest ($35/pp) - The Far East has never been so close. Experience an exotic fusion of traditional and creative cuisines with inspiration from Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, China and India. The ambience is a harmonious balance of lively and serene, turning any itinerary into a culinary tour of the orient.

Tuscan Grille ($45/pp) - This lively, contemporary steakhouse serves a succulent selection of pastas, seafood, steaks and salads. The atmosphere is graced with a hint Italy, making it both rustic and sophisticated, and the wine follows suit with a variety of the country's best.

Murano ($50/pp) - Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows, gorgeous crystal, and exquisite china provide an elegant backdrop for this more magnificent specialty restaurant. A delectable blend of Classic and modern continental cuisine is freshly prepared in multi-course meals, as exquisite European-style service attends to your every need.

Silk Harvest ($35/pp) - The Far East has never been so close. Experience an exotic fusion of traditional and creative cuisines with inspiration from Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, China and India. The ambience is a harmonious balance of lively and serene, turning any itinerary into a culinary tour of the orient.

Tuscan Grille ($45/pp) - This lively, contemporary steakhouse serves a succulent selection of pastas, seafood, steaks and salads. The atmosphere is graced with a hint Italy, making it both rustic and sophisticated, and the wine follows suit with a variety of the country's best.

Thanks! How far into the future are these prices good? 2016 or 2017?

To the OP, your heading states Solstice - speciality restaurants DOWN UNDER. Does that mean you are from Australia looking for AUD prices, as the prices given here are USD for US cruisers.

The AUD price for the restaurants are Murano $70AUD, Silk Harvest $49AUD and Tuscan Grill $63AUD.

I don't think at those prices I will be dining in any of them on my Solstice trip, while they were a good experience they weren't that good.

To the OP, your heading states Solstice - speciality restaurants DOWN UNDER. Does that mean you are from Australia looking for AUD prices, as the prices given here are USD for US cruisers.

The AUD price for the restaurants are Murano $70AUD, Silk Harvest $49AUD and Tuscan Grill $63AUD.

I don't think at those prices I will be dining in any of them on my Solstice trip, while they were a good experience they weren't that good.

These costings can fluctuate according to how the dollar fluctuates against the $US. and are indicative of pre sailing costs. Once on board all costings are in $US.

It will be interesting to see how patronage of these restaurant occurs after December when "formal" nights are removed. My previous experience has been that on formal nights they are relatively full and less so on non formal nights where deals are often available. We have two forthcoming cruises next year and we will be looking for deals to dine otherwise it will be MDR or buffet

Boy, with those prices I'm glad I have a Royal suite, and get unlimited speciality dinning.

I have questions for you about the Royal Suite! We are first time Celebrity cruisers on the Solstice in July 2016 and are sailing in a RS. What exactly is included and what may we expect to pay for? Will we be charged for bottles of wine? Room Service? Any fees at all for Specialty restaurants? Will we struggle to get seating or excursions?

I will have my first trip on the Solstice In July 2016 as well.

Royal suite includes:

Free internet

Premium drink package

Fridge with free soda, water, and beer

Unlimited speciality restaurants

Luminae suite restaurant

Seats saved for shows

Priority embarkation and debark

Michaels club

Things you pay for:

Yes you pay for bottles of wine

Speciality and room service you only worry about the tip you want to give.

Spa services, and shopping

We booked during the 1 2 3 deal so we chose the tips for two. With that deal we also got the fly companion free.

Also 2 bottles of spirit in your room.

Michael's club was probably our favourite perk. Leisurely drinks in a really nice environment and superb service. Conceirge taking care of your excursions and reservations.

Enjoy,