Fremantle welcomes Pacific Eden today 10 Nov

If I have the time after work, I intend to pop down to Outer Harbour in Adelaide when she calls in next week.

Catch a glance of her to wet my appetite for next March.

It is always nice to watch a cruise ship sail in or out of port. :D

Thanks for the link - now I'm excited as I sail on her on Sunday ! Looking forward to exploring her and trying out all things onboard :) Now I just need to pack , sort out stuff, drive to Sydney , fly to Perth ..........then relax.

Yes a busy week for our Port guys in Freo

09/11/15 Sun Princess

10/11/15 Pacific Eden ( having a sleep over ?)

11/11/15 Pacific Eden

12/11/15 Pacific Eden

13/11/15 Explorer of the Seas

14/11/15 Costa Luminosa

15/11/15 Pacific Eden

It will be cruise ship heaven in Freo.

Cheers

Johhno.

Thanks for the link - now I'm excited as I sail on her on Sunday ! Looking forward to exploring her and trying out all things onboard :) Now I just need to pack , sort out stuff, drive to Sydney , fly to Perth ..........then relax.

Enjoy your trip and cruise, you have a busy time to get onto it.:D

I've got the "good camera" with me and will be taking a stack of pics. I have a friend who has already been on for a tour and she says Eden (and presumably Aria, considering they're identical) blows the other ships in the fleet out of the water. There is no comparison (and she LOVES the other ships, so it was strange to hear her say this). I am actually really excited to see what they've done.

I'll leave the pics to others more capable but will come back with my thoughts. I haven't been on P&O before so can't compare but have sailed mostly Princess (5) and one each HAL and Carnival.

Now I need to get off here and get driving to Sydney soon. That'll be 6 hours of getting closer :)

I've got the "good camera" with me and will be taking a stack of pics. I have a friend who has already been on for a tour and she says Eden (and presumably Aria, considering they're identical) blows the other ships in the fleet out of the water. There is no comparison (and she LOVES the other ships, so it was strange to hear her say this). I am actually really excited to see what they've done.

Excellent, I look forward to it.:D

I'll leave the pics to others more capable but will come back with my thoughts. I haven't been on P&O before so can't compare but have sailed mostly Princess (5) and one each HAL and Carnival.

Now I need to get off here and get driving to Sydney soon. That'll be 6 hours of getting closer :)

Enjoy and travel safely.:D