Victoria or aqua hotels? Or suggestions

tine-tine

Wondering if anyone can give me advice to decide between two hotels in Fort Lauderdale for upcoming cruise on January 22? We are in town for 3 nights and I have booked the Victoria Hotel, which I can cancel. I was also looking at the Aqua Hotel, which is one block away from the Beach. They both appear similar boutique style hotels so I was wondering, as we have no car, which would be the best location for transport, Trolley, water taxi, dining, Las Olas etc. We like to be somewhere we can walk in the evening, preferably.

I have looked on some Florida Departures and Trip Advisor but I wondered if anyone local or knows the area could make a comparison between the two?

Wondering if anyone can give me advice to decide between two hotels in Fort Lauderdale for upcoming cruise on January 22? We are in town for 3 nights and I have booked the Victoria Hotel, which I can cancel. I was also looking at the Aqua Hotel, which is one block away from the Beach. They both appear similar boutique style hotels so I was wondering, as we have no car, which would be the best location for transport, Trolley, water taxi, dining, Las Olas etc. We like to be somewhere we can walk in the evening, preferably.

I have looked on some Florida Departures and Trip Advisor but I wondered if anyone local or knows the area could make a comparison between the two?

Do you mean The Victoria Park Hotel? If so The Aqua is better location.

Thank you BlueHeron, I did mean the Victoria Park. Thank you for your advice.

The Victoria Park Hotel is close to the Galleria Mall but it is still a long walk through construction and I'm not sure if they have the south side of the bridge walkway open yet. It is in a residential neighborhood. I love the hotel but construction on Sunrise doesn't make it very convenient.

The Aqua is going to put you in a better location for restaurants and public transportation PLUS the beach.