Ok was able to book FTTF today now a couple questions

Uncwrn93

Finally was able to book FTTF for our January cruise (it opened up today for some reason :) ) Received the email confirming it so I'm ok there but where when I'm on My Carnival info do I find it? It doesn't show as an excursion for Galveston (which is where I found it). Any clues?

second question is i know it means you can get into your room faster but will your luggage get there faster?

Does it do anything for when you are leaving the last day?

Oh and for your second question: yes- your baggage will be specially tagged to be delivered sooner than other passengers. Make sure you reprint your tags if you printed them before purchasing the fttf. And third question: yes when the cruise is over you have your choice of early or late departure.

Edited by GreaseDJ
S

Hi,

IF you go into My booking details it should show what you have paid for an excursion and it will also show if you have any on board credit.

Don't worry . It will be there an you have the e mail just in case.

You get onto the ship quicker and your cabin will be ready when you board. IF your ship stops at a tender port you will be able to get on one whenever you wish and you don't have to get a number or wait in line.

For getting off the ship IF you can carry your own luggage you can be off first.

If you need help with luggage you can ask to be in an early group or a later group . It will be up to you.

We carry everything on and off and always have FTTF these days so we are on and off very quickly!

In addition if you have any questions or probs that need customer service you can use the special FTTF/priority line and don't have to wait in the regular loooong line!

Edited by riffatsea

Also, be sure to check the papers in your cabin. There is a phone number for the special line at guest services that they actually answer. You can also use the priority line if you have to visit guest services in person. Even if it just included being able to drop off my carry on after boarding instead of hauling it around with me, the price would be worth it. I love FTTF!

Thank you OP for posting this! I just logged in to Cruise Manager and purchased FTTF for our January 2016 cruise! I'd been logging in almost daily, checking for FTTF to open up again and no luck....I even emailed the FTTF people and was added to the waitlist but as others have posted on CC, I'm not going to sit back and wait for them to call - it's up to me to be proactive. I'm SO glad I was able to snag a spot!!

Edited by undercat

Finally was able to book FTTF for our January cruise (it opened up today for some reason :) ) Received the email confirming it so I'm ok there but where when I'm on My Carnival info do I find it? It doesn't show as an excursion for Galveston (which is where I found it). Any clues?

second question is i know it means you can get into your room faster but will your luggage get there faster?

Does it do anything for when you are leaving the last day?

It will show up in your excursions for your departure port but it usually takes a couple of days. Make sure to reprint your boarding pass and luggage tags and check that say F2F on them. When you unload your luggage at the pier make sure the porter sees your F2F tags and he'll slap a big orange sticker on them that marks them as FTTF. Our last cruise the bags showed up around 3p outside our room. They are supposed to deliver fttf luggage first. At dinner the first night in the MDR we sat with a couple who hadn't seen their luggage yet. They told us the next night it was there when they got back from dinner around 8.

Just getting on the ship first and then your room ready and not having to drag luggage around for hours is so worthwhile. Its worth every penny.

On debarkation you get Zone 1 tags and you can either self-assist off first (meaning you take all of your luggage with you and drag it off the ship) or tag your luggage for zone 1 and be right behind the self assist with your luggage delivered to the pier. Someone in our group from last cruise left the ship about 7:15 and was driving out of the parking lot by 7:45.