LIVE – Anthem’s First Trip to the Caribbean Picture Review 11/10/15

Kcjarvis

Thank you for posting a picture of the layout. I saw this picture before, but thought the room on top would be the studio. I misinterpreted the small room for a second bedroom of the suite.

The studio looks very small. But so far I only stayed in balcony rooms. The inside room will be a new experience anyway. I never used the couch to sit on. One place less for my clothes mess :)

But I am fine to save money on my stateroom. I am travelling solo so no need for a lot of space. And I am staying in NY 5 night pre-cruising. So I should be adjusted to small space.

Thank you for posting a picture of the layout. I saw this picture before, but thought the room on top would be the studio. I misinterpreted the small room for a second bedroom of the suite.
Wow, I also would have thought that. There must be a door missing between the 2 bedrooms of the suite since I don't see how to get from one to the other if the SI cabin is booked separately.

In an earler post, you asked:

Are the studio cabins designed for the adult kids, travelling with there parents?

Or maybe older parent traveling with kids and grandchildren. Or a nanny.

Edited by MisterBill99

Along side - ambulances standing by

23262320356_e2db0ef0c8_c.jpg

No you can't get off tonight

23180146922_4b9a2a717e_c.jpg

22992626180_2a0ee548fe_b.jpg

Day 13

Ship cleared at 6:17 am

23180146752_c4f50db8e4_c.jpg

23180146742_5c1be090db_c.jpg

No line at the gangway or customs at 7:45 am - 8 mins from cabin to curb

How could 12 days go so fast???? Good bye Lady Anthem...

23205837081_764b562398_c.jpg

Stand by for summary and rating

for a wonderful review! I'm a mere 100 days out!...

This is such a great review. I will be taking 12 day in February and you have definitely increase my excitement about all of the wonderful ports and various venues I plan on experiencing on the ship. I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind. We were still trying to decide what we were going to do in St. Marten and Barbados. Thank you for your feedback.

1- Do you have to pay admission to get onto beach at the Boatyard. Not necessarily looking to rent chairs/umbrella.

2- In St. Marten, where is the RIBS @ Mullet Bay and do you know how to get there using public transportation. Was it easier, cheaper to get there by rental car

3- When/Were do you sign up for puzzle break. Seems like a lot of fun

4- Was there any Latin music/dancing

5- Was 270 the only dance club

Edited by gizmo911

1- Do you have to pay admission to get onto beach at the Boatyard. Not necessarily looking to rent chairs/umbrella.

Good question - I believe all beaches are public, but no sure how you would enter

2- In St. Marten, where is the RIBS @ Mullet Bay and do you know how to get there using public transportation. Was it easier, cheaper to get there by rental car
Daleo's snack shack (to the left when entering) We have taken the shared taxi vans in the past for $8 per person. We have either asked driver to come back at a set time, or asked the bartender to call us a taxi.

3- When/Were do you sign up for puzzle break. Seems like a lot of fun
Seaplex sports desk

4- Was there any Latin music/dancing
Every night in Boleros

5- Was 270 the only dance club
There was dancing in Music Hall also

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...