Jewel of the Seas Complete Ship Tour Video

DEIx15x8

I've been on another cruise and that means another addition to the ship tour series. This time I've got the Jewel of the Seas, my first sailing on the Radiance Class of ships. It's shorter than the 2 hour Quantum tour but still longer than Grandeur with a length of just over an hour. It covers all of the public spaces onboard spanning from deck 4 to 13 as well as some elevator rides at the end.

tu3dP1XEGic

I hope everyone enjoys and if your interested in finding more information on the Jewel of the Seas be sure to check out my review thread from this sailing and video/photo series at the following links.

-Finding Magical Jewels on the West Coast...9/18/2015 review (16,000+ photos & videos)

-And of course theCruiseView from this sailing will be coming shortly.

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask! I've now done tours for the Vision, Radiance, and Quantum class along with Labadee and Falmouth. Next up is Harmony for the Oasis Class and hopefully at some point I'll be able to get to CocoCay. I know a lot of people have enjoyed these in the past and found them useful so hopefully this one is just as effective.

Glad everyone is enjoying it!

Definitely one of my favorites as well! Great crew! Not too crazy about the longer flight time to San Juan, but did it to do the Jewel again.

She went all the way to the west coast this summer, next summer she is in Europe. All they need to do is make her one transatlantic a northern Atlantic route like the Brilliance has been doing and the other route through Asia and she'll have the whole globe covered!

That is very well put together. You should be proud of how it turned out. You should send it to Royal and see if they will have you do this with all their ships, if you get a free cabin.

Thanks, it takes a bit of time to make but it's a great way to see the whole ship and then relive the vacation afterwards.

I wish they would offer! I've already covered members of the Vision, Radiance, and Quantum classes with Oasis class scheduled for next year so it's really only Voyager/Freedom and Sovereign Classes that are left. But I wouldn't say no to the entire fleet ;-)