pictures of no balcony minis on Coral/Island?

AZJerry

In looking at the deckplans for the Island and Coral I noticed a few no balcony mini-suites at the front of the ship. The pictures shown on the Princess website look too wide for a mini and more like the window suites. Are there any pictures of those available?

Edited by AZJerry

I'd have to dig to see if I can find any photos, but we had one of these for our Panama Canal cruise and really liked it. The cabin was nice and spacious, and to more than make up for the lack of a balcony, there is a very large open deck on the front of the ship just outside of these cabins. There was hardly ever anyone ever out there so it was almost like a private deck. It was a great cabin; I wish more ships had them.

The space where the balcony would be is actually extra inside space, and personally we really like the size and feel of these mini's (sans balcony)... And as stated the door to the undiscovered (by most) front view deck is right outside your cabin door, and is a nice escape to get some fresh air and fantastic front facing views

Nice cabin's if the price is right

Srpilo

There is a picture of this cabin in one of Pia's live from from when she and her husband did a Panama canal cruise in 2013 or 2014 on the Island or the Coral Princess. The description given is accurate. The cabin is extended to where the balcony would be and there is a window instead of a balcony. Hope this helps find a picture of this cabin.:)

I guess I'll just have to imagine.

As others have stated, it is very much like a standard Mini, except several feet longer. It is a great cabin and srpilo's front porch post is correct. We spent much of our canal passage out there with few others.

Steve

I had a mini suite with no balcony on the Coral in September and it was fantastic! All the extra room was wonderful to have. :) I do have some pictures on my home computer and can try and upload some later today. The best part of that was since you are at the end of a hallway, the room itself is very quiet.

Much appreciated, Alicia!

Anytime! I'd book that cabin type again in a second. We were actually offered it as an upsell (from a regular window room on the Emerald Deck) and really appreciated the extra space, especially having a bathtub instead of the small shower.