NCL sodas?

cruising forever

Please excuse this last minute post as I fly out early in the morning don't have time to search the boards for this information..........I haven't sailed on NCL in forever!!!!! Do they have Coke or Pepsi products? Also, are you allowed to bring any sodas on board? Cans or bottles? Bottled water? Don't need enough to justify the soda package but wanted to know if I could take a few of my favs on board.

Thanks in advance................

Edited by cruising forever

Please excuse this last minute post as I fly out early in the morning don't have time to search the boards for this information..........I haven't sailed on NCL in forever!!!!! Do they have Coke or Pepsi products? Also, are you allowed to bring any sodas on board? Cans or bottles? Bottled water? Don't need enough to justify the soda package but wanted to know if I could take a few of my favs on board.

Thanks in advance................

Pepsi products. You can bring your own onboard as well, soda or water.

Pepsi onboard, you can always buy - as needed - one glass at a time + 18% gratuity, used to be by the 12 oz. can - lately, switched to fountain soda (lots of ice ... not as good)

We always bring our own, can be cans or bottles - we usually bring about 3 one-liter ones (ginger ale) for a 7 nighter (instead of 20 oz.) & keep it in the mini. Bottled waters, BYO if you wish.

Packed in our checked rollers and also as carry-on. Enjoy - steward will fill the ice bucket daily (we keep ours in the "mini" so it will last longer without melting away)

Edited by mking8288

If I wanted to bring 1-2 12 pack cans, can I leave them in the box, or would I have to open them and put them in suitcases?

I'm not sure about boxes, as last time we took 8-packs of 12 oz. plastic bottles of Diet Coke that were fastened with the plastic things around the necks, but I would think it would be okay. Ours were carried on board in a tote bag with a handle and wheels. We used the same tote bag to carry off the liquor we bought while on the trip.

Edited by hawk1972

And for the info regarding putting a luggage tag on it and checking it, make sure it is from a port that allows it. Not all NCL ports allow you to check soda/water and make you carry it on.

The OP is leaving from Miami. Last time I left from Miami it was allowed, did that change?

Edited by monkeybone