Breeze 4/9/15

Shipbound

Our spring break is the week before. Sometimes it depends on how many people you have on a cabin. We always have 4 people in a cabin and those are in fewer supply. Whe I search for 2 person cabins it shows more availability.

We are booked on that cruise also. I joined a FB group for the cruise, Vacations To Go singles cruise. (I'm not single, just joined because we are on the cruise) not sure what the cruise will be like as a singles cruise. Anyway, I assume that's why the numbers show as almost sold out. Maybe they block out a certain number for VTG members.

I was thinking the same thing. I am on a few roll calls for this cruise. Lots of groups I booked it because it was after spring break and before summer. Book a while ago so hoping to see price drop some. Does not look like it is happening. It is almost sold out. This far in advance I was shocked... I also was hoping it was not completely full - I think it also have to do with the ship moving its location and all the ship swaps that took place. 😎

I was thinking the same thing. I am on a few roll calls for this cruise. Lots of groups I booked it because it was after spring break and before summer. Book a while ago so hoping to see price drop some. Does not look like it is happening. It is almost sold out. This far in advance I was shocked... I also was hoping it was not completely full - I think it also have to do with the ship moving its location and all the ship swaps that took place.

I talked to my PVP he said the same thing about the ship selling so quickly but he did say that all the ships seem to be selling quickly during the spring and even into summer of 2016.

Gary