Does Princess have Dr. Pepper?

HoneyBubba

Dr. Pepper is owned by the Snapple company, but in many locations is bottled by the PepsiCo. bottling facilities (talk about confusing!).

Bottom line, no, it is not available on the ship unless you bring it on board. Hint--I used to carry Diet Dr. Pepper on board until I decided that my daughter was old enough to haul it herself if she wanted it. Suddenly Diet Coke was an acceptable substitute during cruises!

Dr. Pepper is owned by the Snapple company' date=' but in many locations is bottled by the PepsiCo. bottling facilities (talk about confusing!).

[/quote']

OK, even more confusing. I'm sitting here right now drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry. Right on the can it says "Canned by a member of the Coca Cola Bottler's Association, Atlanta, GA 30327 under the authority of the Dr. Pepper Company, 5301 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024".

I added the bold for emphasis...

Dr. Pepper does rule a planet of its own. When big box stores run sales on 12-packs sometimes Dr. Pepper is grouped with RC/7-UP products, sometimes with Pepsi products. And you do occasionally see the Dr. in Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.

According to Wikipedia' date=' Dr. Pepper licensing the bottling of it's products to Pepsi and Coca-cola in different states. Sorry, I knew that in my state, it is bottled by Pepsi![/quote']

Nothing to be sorry about, you're right! That's why I purposely didn't say you were incorrect but simply that the situation was even more confusing... ;) I kind of figured the Pepper folks might be playing every side the could. :cool:

Has any one been able to find Diet caffeine free Dr. Pepper? I can't find it anymore.

I am pretty sure that my Publix in Central Florida has caffeine free diet Dr. Pepper in 12 packs. So if you are sailing out of FLL, you can check a Publix down there before you board.