Chops or 150 Central Park?

MikeBTN

I would take chops over 150. We didn't care for the experience on our last cruise. I really thought the food was just ehh...

Chops however has yet to fail us, and is a staple on each cruise. We do think the best bang for the buck however is Giovanni's.

Really depends on your likes. 150 is a tasting menu. You get small courses, best paired with the wine, and they are very "gourmet." Chops is a steakhouse. If you want a great Filet and some sides, do Chops. If you want a nice experience, do 150. Or look at Chefs Table.

That's an excellent observation.

Spouse, brother, DIL, and I did Chops and loved it. Brother and DIL did 150 and didn't like it as much as what we had at Chops. DW and I did Giovani's and really liked it. However, if you are a real foodie then the Chef's Table is a must.

Dined at 150 twice during the Allure TA and both times AWESOME. The meals were only exceeded by our dinner at the Chefs table

Ate at Chops once and while it was good, I made the mistake of paying extra for the Porterhouse($19). I don't recommend the upcharge

The steak was OK but it wasn't better than the Ribeye that Chops use to serve.

The filet, at Portofinos, was better than at Chops, as well.

If you are a foodie and enjoy high end restaurants, then 150 would be to your taste. If you enjoy a good steakhouse experience, then go to Chops. We've been to both and I prefer Chops, but my dh and dd are huge foodies and loved 150. We did the wine pairing in 150 and they absolutely loved it.