Cranberry Juice in Cartons

SadieN

When the new beverage policy was put in place there was a long discussion about where to find regular cranberry juice in cartons.

Found a whole shelf of liter cartons of Ocean Spray cranberry, cran-apple, cran-grape, etc. in the Puerto Vallarta Walmart.

So cartons are produced, just need to find them.

When the new beverage policy was put in place there was a long discussion about where to find regular cranberry juice in cartons.

Found a whole shelf of liter cartons of Ocean Spray cranberry, cran-apple, cran-grape, etc. in the Puerto Vallarta Walmart.

Sadie,

Since we live in So Cal I've seen plenty in the markets like food 4 less and superior!

Great info thanks!

Tim

Just wondering if under the new policy would a 12 oz unopened container of frozen concentrated juice be okay? Staying in a hotel the day before a cruise and could buy it there and then just bring a large empty container, add water and voila! enough juice for the whole cruise without a lot of extra weight to carry about. I have done it in the past, but wouldn't want to do it now if it would be confiscated.

thanks,

Sharon

Just wondering if under the new policy would a 12 oz unopened container of frozen concentrated juice be okay? Staying in a hotel the day before a cruise and could buy it there and then just bring a large empty container, add water and voila! enough juice for the whole cruise without a lot of extra weight to carry about. I have done it in the past, but wouldn't want to do it now if it would be confiscated.

thanks,

Sharon

12 oz unopened container of frozen concentrated juice will be fine as long as its not in a bottle. cans or cartons are ok.

Correct me if I am wrong but this wouldn't work, it is a liter and according to the beverage policy it has to be 12 ounces or less.

Well, this is a lot of juice at once, but you can get it on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Ocean-Spray-Cranberry-Cocktail-5-5-Ounce/dp/B003WEDZXA

I am curious...why? Isn't cranberry juice offered on Lido in the mornings? I though it was.

No. You cannot get cranberry juice on the lido deck for free. You can purchase it from a bar though.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Well, this is a lot of juice at once, but you can get it on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Ocean-Spray-Cranberry-Cocktail-5-5-Ounce/dp/B003WEDZXA

I am curious...why? Isn't cranberry juice offered on Lido in the mornings? I though it was.

I'm looking to bring it as a mixer to compliment my bon voyage purchase.