Hilton marina fll

Mp:)

We booked this hotel in early march 2016. We will be arriving around 10:00 fromage Montreal. We want to go to the beach that afternoon. Is it easy?

We will want to buy water and sof drinks... Is there a store

Is that hotel a good choice?

Thank you

We booked this hotel in early march 2016. We will be arriving around 10:00 fromage Montreal. We want to go to the beach that afternoon. Is it easy?

Thank you

If you want the beach try the Marriott Harbor Beach. Very nice. About 3/4 to a mile from the bridge and cruise terminal. The Hilton Marina is virtually across the street from the cruise terminal. It is within walking distance of many shops and restaurants. Probably less then a mile from the beach. I stayed in both this past summer, Marriott in July and Hilton Marina August pre-cruise. I preferred the Marriott in July because we were with the kids. Pool area and beach at Marriott very nice. Hilton is nice pre-cruise and if you get the right rooms there are views of the cruise ships and or waterway. There is a water taxi at the Hilton also. Both are very nice properties. Now, if you choose the Hyatt Pier 66 you are on the beach side of the bridge and closer to the beach, also on the water taxi but can have cruiseship views. I personally preferred the Hyatt from summer of 2014. over the Hilton. Gerry.

Edited by buckeye rob

If you want the beach try the Marriott Harbor Beach. Very nice. About 3/4 to a mile from the bridge and cruise terminal. The Hilton Marina is virtually across the street from the cruise terminal. It is within walking distance of many shops and restaurants. Probably less then a mile from the beach. I stayed in both this past summer, Marriott in July and Hilton Marina August pre-cruise. I preferred the Marriott in July because we were with the kids. Pool area and beach at Marriott very nice. Hilton is nice pre-cruise and if you get the right rooms there are views of the cruise ships and or waterway. There is a water taxi at the Hilton also. Both are very nice properties. Now, if you choose the Hyatt Pier 66 you are on the beach side of the bridge and closer to the beach, also on the water taxi but can have cruiseship views. I personally preferred the Hyatt from summer of 2014. over the Hilton. Gerry.

Thank you! Does the water taxi brings us to the beach?

Thank you! Does the water taxi brings us to the beach?

I am not sure of the entire route, but one day we walked down the street and across from the Marriott Harbor Beach and got on a water taxi from a stop next to a fire station on the waterway. That is all beach across the street from there. Sometimes the waits can be long though. Gerry

Thank you

We also have an upcoming stay at the Hilton marina fll , their website says that they provide a free shuttle to the beach at their sister hotel The Hilton Beach Resort. I have read reviews saying that the shuttle service is 'spotty' , but still a cab would work and its not far. Also the Water Taxi stops right at the Hilton marina , and discount tickets can be found on line. GOOD LUCK. And water and soda can be had in the other direction away from the beach a short walk away. GOOGLE Maps are your friend!

Edited by jimdalva

The Hilton Marina is almost across the street from one terminal. Not from the port. The bridge referenced is also close to the same terminal, but Port Everglades is a large, relatively spread out port. There are several other terminals besides Terminal 2, closest to the Hilton.

The water taxi works on the Intercoastal Waterway, not on the beach side. However, if you get off the water taxi, you can walk to the beach.

Edited by CruiserBruce

The water taxi stops at the Bahia Mar hotel, and you can walk across the road to the beach from there. We are actually staying at this hotel (it's a Hilton Doubletree property) for 2 nights pre-cruise in January. It does lack the easy shopping nearby that some of the 17th St Hotels have.

An alternative to the water taxi, which isn't cheap if you are just going somewhere and then returning, is to take the sun trolley. A buck a ride, and one route goes along 17th St, past the Hilton Marina Hotel, and up along the beach. http://www.suntrolley.com