Beach loungers on Coco Cay

briehon

I believe the op is inquiring about what used to be called cabanettes. If so, you will be getting two beach loungers, a clam shell, a fruit plate and a bottle or two of water. Tram transportation to a very quiet and beautiful beach relatively removed from crowds and beach activities. A tram will take you to the buffet and back for lunch. There is a beach bar and bathroom in the area, although the bathroom is a little removed from the chairs.

The water fronting the cabanette area is quite shallow. If I remember correctly, you would need to walk a distant in the water to swim. Going back and forth to the buffet was somewhat time consuming.

Despite the drawbacks, my husband and I liked it and felt that it was worth the $50 price per couple. The beach is beautiful, calm, and relaxing.

Yes, this is what I am speaking about. Is there a private buffet area like there is for cabanas?

No private buffet area for the cabinettes. However, they will transport you to the regular buffet area.

Regular buffet area? You mean there is a ship-supplied buffet on the beach? Please tell me more? (Will be there next week) :D

There is a complimentary BBQ lunch provided on the island from about 11:30am to 1:30pm. Hamburgers, hot dogs, ribs, chicken, salads, cookies, etc. Don't leave your plate unattended or else the seagulls will attack it and carry off the food.

Edited by clarea