Would Like to See Norwegian Offer MORE and Better Logo Items on Board the Shops

LAFFNVEGAS

Would You Like to See NCL Offer More and Better Logo Items on the ships  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like to See NCL Offer More and Better Logo Items on the ships

• Yes I would Love NCL to offer a Large selection of logowear/items to purchase on the ships
    • No, having Better Logo items to purchase would not interest me.

It would also be nice to be able to see a decent selection of T-Shirts at a reasonable price throughout the cruise rather than the mad house on the pool deck when they only have one poor person manning a table with t-shirts stacked in a totally unfriendly was.

I don't want to pay more for a T-shirt that is free advertising for NCL than one that I can buy at home of a similar quality. We have several RCCL and Princess shirts and hats each, but we don't have NCL shirts because either I couldn't find the design and size combinations that I liked, or I wasn't willing to wait 15 minutes or more to pay for my purchase.

I guess the free advertising aspect just turns me off, period.

The only clothing I have with logos on it are things that were literally given to me for free. And I only wear those while gardening or working out at the gym. I would never buy an NCL shirt.

Sadly it was a great idea NCL had that flopped, or someone that dropped the ball on maintaining it, it is correct everything is almost Out of Stock, they did not replenish this items but part of the fun is actually buying it on your cruise. It actually is something that is a good memory to bring home. I get a big smile when I see or put on my NCL Pearl sweatshirt.

Voted yes.

The online shop had new Escape items added so someone is maintaining it.. somehow, somewhere.

Poor performance.

A few logo items is OK, but what NCL really needs to do is stock their shops with itinerary specific items. That is how they could really make some big $$$$ on onboard shopping. Forget the cheap watches/inches of gold/cheap handbags/pashmina thing and get items that represent the area in which the ship is sailing - even items that have the names of the ports on them (beach towels, bags, t shirts). Seems to me that the cruise lines are losing out big because they don't do this, yet every week thousands of cruisers go on excursions where they don't have time to buy stuff at the port they are visiting so the ship could be their chance - and this would also be a great way to keep the cruisers coming back to the shops onboard to see what is new as goods from each port are rotated through the shops.

Back in 2005 on an Alaska cruise i bought a nice rain jacket with the NCL logo on

it. The price was reasonable.

I noticed that when i wore it on the ship or on excursions people were either asking me for directions or asking me questions about the ship and itinerary.

I came to realize they all though i was a CREW MEMBER because of the logo'd jacket.

Even a tour operator asked me how i liked being on the crew. Haha. I just played along.

I think there is a real gap in the market for a cruise line to team up with a fashionable designer and create some items that people would actually want to wear. A shapeless baggy polyester sweatshirt? No thanks.

Virgin Atlantic teamed up with Viv Westwood to create the uniform for crew, but also did a small run of VA 'onesies' for Upper Class passengers that people went crazy for - social media was full of people posing in them.