Sunshine anytime dining

sp29488

Sounds like anytime dinning would be on the Lido deck at the buffet . Or if you mean formal breakfast it would be in one of the main dinning halls . Set down with a waitstaff person . Hope this helps , have a great cruise :)

I'm talking about the formal dining room for dinner. We opted for anytime dining instead of early or late.

Usually the forward dining room, lower level but it can be anywhere they decide to use the space. I believe it is the Sunset Dining room deck 3 but for some reason the Carnival web site isn't showing the Sunshine in it's list of ships where I could double check the deck plans.

Sorry I don't remember the name, but its the one in the rear of the ship on Deck 3. You check in by the Taste Bar on Deck 5 then go down to Deck 3.

We just sailed the Sunshine 2 weeks ago, always went to dinner close to 6pm and never had to wait for a table (there were 2 of us)

Enjoy your cruise. We really liked the Sunshine and can't wait to sail her again.