Teppanyaki Reservations on the Spirit

Moby0215

I emailed NCL support because I could not make a reservation for Teppanyaki on the spirit once I hit my 90 day mark. Their response was that all Teppanyaki reservations need to be made once onboard. Just wondering if this Has this always been the case? It's kind of a bummer because I wanted to have all my specialty dining setup so I would not need to worry about it once onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed NCL support because I could not make a reservation for Teppanyaki on the spirit once I hit my 90 day mark. Their response was that all Teppanyaki reservations need to be made once onboard. Just wondering if this Has this always been the case? It's kind of a bummer because I wanted to have all my specialty dining setup so I would not need to worry about it once onboard.

My upcoming cruise is the first time I couldn't make reservations prior to my cruise on line.

We are sailing getaway, and I was able to book teppanyaki at the 90 day mark

I'm thinking it's something specific to the spirit? I think there is only one table. Not sure if there are any other ships with a 1 table Teppanyaki?

I'm thinking it's something specific to the spirit? I think there is only one table. Not sure if there are any other ships with a 1 table Teppanyaki?

The info regarding booking on board has been correct for us on both the Star and the Sun so I suspect it is true for the little Spirit as well. These smaller ships only have 1 twelve person table (I think I'm correct there) and so getting reservations can be tricky. We went to the reservations desk when we first boarded and had no problem getting our seating times.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise, still looking forward to cruising on the Spirit.

No, not specific to the Spirit, I'm on the Dawn and can't book on line. Dawn also only seats 18.