Price Matches After Booking?

boobear1

I'm thinking of booking my first RCC cruise. I've always cruised with Carnival and I know they do price matches up until the time of sailing if you find a lower price on your sailing you get an OBC or can upgrade your cabin. Does RCC have any similar program? We are looking to book for a 2017 cruise so knowing we could lock in a price now and take advantage of price drops would be nice. Thanks for any input.

I'm thinking of booking my first RCC cruise. I've always cruised with Carnival and I know they do price matches up until the time of sailing if you find a lower price on your sailing you get an OBC or can upgrade your cabin. Does RCC have any similar program? We are looking to book for a 2017 cruise so knowing we could lock in a price now and take advantage of price drops would be nice. Thanks for any input.

No similar program on Royal. They will usually lower the price before final payment date, but no credit of any kind after final payment date.

Edited by clarea

once you are past final payment date they make ZERO adjustments of any sort.

prior to that you have to be careful as sometimes you end up losing things like any OBC or perks/freebies. lots of 'sales' are on new bookings only or cannot combined with any other perk/sale/discount.