Starbucks Gift Cards

MikeBTN

I have a vendor who gives me a few $5 Starbucks gift cards every month or so. Can I use these on Allure? I've heard their kiosk accepts the gold card, so figured these might be of use.

According to this you can on Oasis and Allure. I never tried but will keep in mind for next time on one of those ships.

http://www.******************.com/questions/can-i-use-my-starbucks-gift-cards-royal-caribbean

Yes you can on the Oasis and Allure. Last year, I bought my wife a starbucks gift card as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. She was able to use on the Oasis last May. I am planning on doing the same this year for our Allure cruises in May.

As clarea said, you can only use the card on allure and oasis. It is a separate kiosk, that is not on any of the other ships. While they may serve Starbucks on the other ships it is probably under a different licensing agreement.

It will be interesting what happens with Harmony and how that portends for the Starbuck on Oasis/Allure. I don't see a Starbucks onboard. The location that Starbuck uses on the Oasis and Allure, seems to be a shore excursion booking location on the Harmony.

Makes me wonder how long they may last on the Oasis and Allure