Faster to the Fun

_beachgirl_

Yes you can. And your room is ready earlier, your luggage comes earlier, you have your own line at guest services too.

We think it's worth it. We really like FTTF and will continue to book it. Our primary reason for booking it is the boarding early and the early room access. But for the tender access that you need it for I would think it would be really nice.

This cruise we don't have tenders and we still got it. FTTF is just one of those things, you either love it, or you don't think it's worth it!

Perfect! Thank you so much for the information.

It depends for me.

On my Alaskan cruise I didn't really think I needed it and then delta changed my return flight from 14:30 to 11:30. No other flights until like 10 pm which I couldn't wait for. So when FTTF opened up I jumped on it a month before. It was also nice having the room ready when boarding. I got a few stares and comments going to the front of the GS line but the GS explained why I could. So it had its benefits on this cruise.

I did purchase it for my upcoming Christmas cruise as it was discounted to $49.95 from $59.95. I'm driving to Miami a day early and figured I'd get to the port early and have my room ready as soon as I board. It will also be nice getting off early to drive 4 hours home to get my pup from the boarding facility. HMC is also a port so it may come in handy there depending on when I feel like getting off the ship.

Having said that if I was driving in day of or cruising out of Tampa or Port Canaveral I probably would skip it since they aren't that far of drives for me and I would probably get to those ports after 14:00.

It is a great feature if you're willing to spend the money. The perks do come in handy. I do YTD so the dining part means nothing. Just getting on and off ship and room available is worth the money to me at certain ports.