Off the Navigator from trip: 11/22 - 11/29

OrchidOne

Everyone was so helpful to me, that I thought I'd try and answer any questions. We had 8 people in our party (4 balcony rooms with 2 that connected (2 aft connecting & 2 mid/forward)). 2 kids under 10, 2 adults in their 30's, 2 in their 40's, 2 in their 60's. Dined in Sabor twice and at Chops once. Kids did Ocean Adventure too.

We had a great experience. Few minor room issues which were quicly resolved. Fairly rough seas, we thought. Change in itinerary - no stop to Cococay - switched to Costa Maya instead.

I am not an expert on the ship - so I can't tell you how things were before/after dry dock....

...Thank you for taking the time to offer info.. We'll be on her in February and sadly I'll be needing the wifi/internet service to stay in touch w/ my office and clients. Did anyone in your group use this service, and did they run any internet speed tests?

Thanks!!

...Thank you for taking the time to offer info.. We'll be on her in February and sadly I'll be needing the wifi/internet service to stay in touch w/ my office and clients. Did anyone in your group use this service, and did they run any internet speed tests?

Thanks!!

I don't "do" speed tests, but the wifi is way better than Serenade and way worse than Quantum.

:D

Thanks!!

We used the wifi and it was adequate for checking email/facebook...we didn't use it for streaming or skype (i don't think it would be fast enough)