When do we do on-line check in?

Susa

we cruise Summit 11/20, paid in full 9/1, Visa is paid off 9/25, and we are still NOT AVAILABLE. Yet the press releases state all ships have it, yet we are given half *ssed remarks like "You didn't paid in full yet", "Your group isn't paid in full", "You are CC category & this is for the lesser folks".

I was shocked, told my TA the names & remarks of each one. I then talk with a Supervisor of Captain Club about it & still not working. She transfers me to online dept who transfer me to RCCL C/S. At least that gal tried her darnest to help me on the other company's cruise........... DUH?????

So a letter is going to Dan Hanrahan alerting him to how dumb his folks are after he publically stated that C/S will get a cleaning up so assistance is prime to repeat customers & they will give it!

After trying a multitude of times and reading all of the posts with suggestions to follow, I finally downloaded FireFox (a new search engine for me) on my computer as a last resort. I have a Mac and neither Safari nor Explorer will allow me to express check-in. It worked great! Our cruise is on Dec 5th, and we're all checked in. I wish you luck and a wonderful hassle free cruise. :)

We leave on the Summit December 4th to Panama Canal. I have also paid in full, just got the credit card bill charge went through on 9/19 and I have filled out all the information but still can’t print our Xpress Passes. The site says all the other info is in and accepted but that the Xpress Pass is “Unavailable” at this time. I guess I’ll just have to wait until I get the E-mail the site claims will be sent when the Pass is available for printing. Can anyone tell me when I can expect to get my documents in the mail. First time on Celebrity so don’t know.

I'm on the same cruise (11/20 Summit) and although I have completed all required documentation and paid in full (and we are Captains Club and booked a suite for this sailing) I am unable to print the documentation. I keep getting a message that it is "unavailable".

abby

I just printed our xpress pass, I was unable to at first, then I scrolled all the way down on the agreement, (didnot have to click on anything) just scrolled all the way down and then the "accept and continue" was no longer grayed out and clicked on the accept and it directed me to the next page which was the xpress pass and I printed...dont know if this is the key, to scroll on the agreement or not, it worked for me

Marlene

Everything reads COMPELTE but the express pass - NOT AVAILABLE.

"X" C/S is quite stupid with this, even transfering me to RCCL & that clerk (Stephanie) was a dear trying to help me.

Originally we were told it was only available on 2 ships, then the press release that all RCCL & Celebrity have it & still not working. I have turned off my pop up blocker, killed cookies, which I do nightly, and still nothing. My TA tells me laughing that they only time I save as CC is a signature & we have the forms signed in the book. So I am guessing CC folks don't do it.

I just printed our xpress pass, I was unable to at first, then I scrolled all the way down on the agreement, (didnot have to click on anything) just scrolled all the way down and then the "accept and continue" was no longer grayed out and clicked on the accept and it directed me to the next page which was the xpress pass and I printed...dont know if this is the key, to scroll on the agreement or not, it worked for me

Marlene

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

What a frustrating time with On-line Check-In. I have followed all instructions, but after entering all personal data, I can find no way to move to Step 2 (accepting the contract etc). I have e-mailed Celebrity, phoned On-line Help, changed to different browsers..... but at the end of Step 1, all that shows is "complete" for both my wife's details and mine...... and there is no "Save and Continue" button as indicated by the Celebrity employees in their e-mail reply, and on-line help.

I wonder when there will be action to solve this problem..... I seem to remember a thread some time back with other CCers pulling their hair out because they had the same or similar problems.

Anyway, it has occurred to me that when most or all people have done On-line check in and have Xpress passes, won't the line-up at the special check-n desk be longer than the one for those who have not done it?

Les

Hang in there. I think there have been many "technical difficulties", especially since Wilma. I had to try several times to get two cabins checked-in online for the Zenith 12/17 sailing. Finally....all is complete.

Patience and perseverence is all that is required.

Hang in there. I think there have been many "technical difficulties", especially since Wilma. I had to try several times to get two cabins checked-in online for the Zenith 12/17 sailing. Finally....all is complete.

Patience and perseverence is all that is required.

Easier said then done when you have a whole slue to register and the system just keeps making mistakes. LOL

Archived