Carnival Breeze 6 Day Western Caribbean Review

bizzybee902

Forgot the FunTimes

Imported%20Photos%2000069.jpg

Imported%20Photos%2000070.jpg

The 88 Keys show was cancelled because of rough seas. Matt hosted a Love and Marriage show. There was an elderly couple married for over 50 years, a lesbian couple, and young newlyweds. The elderly couple was hilarious.

12299394_10153800467522372_4187247827414380166_n.jpg

The next day I woke up and decided to self assist. I didn't have time for breakfast. I was called to debark at 8 am. It was hard to leave, but I had the time of my life. I'm thankful for my FB friends that checked in with me. Everyone was super nice and made sure I didn't get kidnapped (just kidding). I went to guess services early to close out my account. I had set up a cash account and made sure I had one last photo with Matt. I will definitely be seeing him on the VISTA.

"Bye. We said BYE!!"

12247852_10153800467192372_6744082273472516216_o.jpg

That's all Folk!! I'm headed out the door to the Carnival Pride. If you have any questions please post them here and I will get to them when I return. Thank you for tuning in. I highly recommend the Breeze. I had so much fun with Matt that I recommend him too. Orlando was great also. He has a very bright future.

Note: I may not have liked all of my meals, but I never went hungry. The staff was very nice. I did eat at Mongolian Wok, it was good I forgot to take the pic. I did not eat at the Blue Iguana Cantina. I simply was not interested. I enjoyed my entire trip. Over all I spent about $200. Balling on a budget. If you add in all the perks you will spend a large amount. I had one excursion $55 in Jamaica, a beach day $25 in Grand Cayman, and one $55 all inclusive in Mexico. Bingo was $20-$30 depending on the pot. Going solo may seem expensive, but it is well worth it. If you really need that time away; go for it.

Signing off.

Bianca

Thank you so very much for your review. Making me excited for upcoming cruise in May. Love you tip about cruising alone if you need the time away. Wish I had read that sooner and gone solo on the Christmas Cruise out of Long Beach. Have a wonderful time on the Pride. One of our favorite ships. (Although we have not seen her since her upgrades) Love the intimacy of a spirit class ship.

I loved your review. I loved that you chose the Breeze as your 1st cruise. Such a great choice. Me and my boyfriend went on his 1st cruise 3 years ago on the Paradise. Older ship, so it didn't convince him much. We are booked on his 2nd cruise (my 22nd) in April on the Breeze and he is already pumped. Pictures and Youtube videos and my talking about it since I went in August of 2014 have gotten him really excited. The Breeze is definitely the ship to take to convince you that cruising is the thing to do. I'm glad you had a great time and I look forward to your upcoming cruise reviews!

Hey Bianca!!

I hope you're having (or had) a blast on the Pride!! :D I just wanted to say, thanks so much for doing this review. I loved it!! I'm doing the same cruise as you in 2 weeks (except that Mom and I added the 8 day cruise after it so we'll be onboard for a total of 14 days), I'm so excited and your review has made me even more excited (something I didn't think was possible)!! :D We've already reserved our spot at Mr Sanchos in Cozumel (the all inclusive package for $55) so it's great to hear it's worth it. What is the atmosphere there like? Is it a real party atmosphere? I'd like it even more if it was, lol. The only difference between our cruise and yours is that we're going to Falmouth in Jamaica instead of Montego Bay (well, that and we'll be on the ship for New Years). Unfortunately, I think I read somewhere that Matt (the Cruise Director) won't be on the Breeze when we sail so I'll have to wait until we sail on the Vista to get to meet him and find out for myself how awesome he is. :( I think Wee Jimmy (or something like that) will be our CD. Hopefully Orlando will still be onboard, he seems great as well. You seem like a really fun person and I hope to get to cruise with you sometime!! :D

Mr. Sanchos Menu. If you do not do the all inclusive for $55 it can add up quickly. A chair and umbrella & table is included in the price. We never sat out in the chairs. We were either in the water or at the table eating.

12314050_10153800475797372_3801067538171742803_n.jpg

12307569_10153800475537372_2312518444573266646_o.jpg

The first round of food included fish tacos, coconut shrimp, and chips & guac.

12294874_10153800475292372_4475348235205562739_n.jpg

12314060_10153800475077372_6553387902640145759_n.jpg

12316113_10153800475017372_8032000803640263455_n.jpg

12289712_10153800474907372_4483261772450315613_n.jpg

love Mr. Sanchos. going back again next month

• 1 month later...

Hi! I loved your review! Loved your pictures. We also go to Nachi in Mexico but I always want to try Mr. Sanchos so I'm very happy you posted pictures. THANK YOU!

We are sailing on Breeze next week! Cannot wait.

I want to go to the late night Comedy Show. What time did you arrive when there were no longer seats? If I get there 30 minutes prior to the show (there are three of us), do you think we will get seats together or do I need to show up earlier?

Did you go to the Piano Bar? Is that a place that is fun?

Did you have a hard time finding seats on sea days? We don't like or need to be facing the pool. I rather be facing the ocean but also want a lounger and some shade. Can I find this on the Breeze. We won't have children so adult areas are fine.

Were there made to order omletts? Did you enjoy the Sea Day Brunch. We have a spa balcony so thinking it may be nice to have the Sea Day Brunch and then relax in the spa for a while.

Thank you very much for all your help! I appreciate it!

We just returned from the Breeze last week-end, so I can answer a few of your questions.

We always go to Chankanaab while in Cozumel. We hop in a taxi and are there in 10 minutes. Lots of activities do or you can just relax on the beach.

We saw a couple of Comedy Shows and had no problem finding seats 10 minutes ahead of time. Even those walking in after the show started had luck doing so.

They still make made to order omelettes and there is usually a short line. ( They had a chocolate extravaganza during lunch on our last day that had the longest and slowest moving line I have ever witnessed on board, as in 45 minutes to an hour!)

We had no trouble finding chairs on sea days and sat in various spots on the Lido Deck.

I cannot comment on the Piano Bar.....not even sure where it is.....but there were tons of people at Kareoke when we walked by!

Have a great cruise!

Hey Guys, I'm alive. I been busy with school. I've been debating on the Pride review because honestly I did not enjoy the ports. I may do a quick one this weekend since I will be snowed in so keep an eye out! Stay safe everyone!

Would love to here about the Pride...we were going to go on her, but changed it up to the Breeze. We are leaving in two weeks with the family! I would love to hear about the Breeze! Your snow in right??!:rolleyes: