Are you boarding anthem today?!?! 11/22?!?!

I think I forgot a Nook in cabin 11208.

If you were in a suite or you are Diamond (or plus) try contacting your concereige by email. My MIL got her DS back and that is what we did. We contacted the suite concereige and they got in touch with our cabin steward who looked and found it. It had slipped between the pillow and the wall of their bed and must have even fallen onto the floor under the bed. We didn't email until 2 days after we got home as my MIL was embarrased that she lost it.

Once it was found the concereige turned it in to lost and found with our name on it. When the ship returned to Port Everglades it went to lost and found in Miami. Once they got it they contacted us and we had to describe it. 2-3 weeks later it arrived at our house. It took close to a month for the whole process.

Hopefully you will have luck in getting it back.

Edited by A&L_Ont

It's from the library so if I have to pay 30+ days in late fees, I may as well buy them a new one.

Any Cyber Monday deals out there? It will just be easier to pay the "fee" on the lost one. Maybe they will prorate it based upon it's age.

Sorry you lost it.