Cave Tubing dot bz question about itinerary change

Mpls35

We'll be cruising in January on the Star and would like to reserve Vitalino's tour. The Star has been having issues and the itineraries have been changed up frequently. I know Vitalino doesn't charge up front, but if we come to the island on a different day, can we meet him at the port and join that excursion or are we out of luck? We won't have wifi on board. If our itinerary is changed, do you have suggestions for my husband and son (7yo) to do that can be done without reservations? A beach day, for example? Thanks! (We are booking all of our other excursions with the ship because of the frequent itinerary changes; this was the only non-ship excursion we really wanted to do.)

.bz is a wonderful private vendor to book with. We have used them twice (both reviews with tons of pictures in my signature line if you are interested).

All vendors know the cruise ship schedule, even if it changes. They keep up to date with all of that. If the ship changes their schedule, they will know about it and meet you there the same as if it was the same day as originally scheduled. No worries. That's how they make their living. :)