Camera: Lost and Found

dmk

I left my camera in our cabin on our Oct. Reflection cruise...totally my fault:rolleyes:

I contacted the Celebrity Lost and Found. Then, they told me that my camera had been located. Two weeks ago, they said they were still waiting for the camera to be sent to their offices from the Reflection.

Has anyone had experience with the Lost and Found? How long did it take for them to physically receive the item?

Where is the ship? I would guess it would be held until it returned to North America. Agree it does seem to be a very long time, but at least they acknowledge they have your camera. About all you can do is call or preferably write about your situation.

Where is the ship? I would guess it would be held until it returned to North America. Agree it does seem to be a very long time, but at least they acknowledge they have your camera. About all you can do is call or preferably write about your situation.

Thanks for your reply. The ship is running 7 day caribbean cruises out of Miami. That is why I find it strange that the Miami office hasn't received it yet. But I shall call again on Monday.

Try posting on the next reflection roll call and ask somebody to ask guest relAtions. Someone did this on our cruise once and we asked for them, they had left their sd cards in the room and guest relations confirmed they were still onboard and had them. At least we were able to tell them where they were. Never found out if they got them back

Try posting on the next reflection roll call and ask somebody to ask guest relAtions. Someone did this on our cruise once and we asked for them, they had left their sd cards in the room and guest relations confirmed they were still onboard and had them. At least we were able to tell them where they were. Never found out if they got them back

Great idea! I am going to do that right now. Thanks:)

I lost eye glasses on a RCI ship the morning of departure...that sudden pack animal syndrome! I contacted Miami... it did take several weeks before the ship actually turned over the L&F items to Miami...OR...before they were processed by Miami. But I did get them back...slightly bent out of shape but...they were eyeglasses!

I am sure that you will get the camera back since they have notified you that they found it! It just takes more time than you might expect.

There are also several people posting LIVE from the Reflection right now.

You could ask them.

Here is one:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2283954&page=7

And another:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48445049#post48445049

Thank you for your suggestions. I just posted on these threads.

I lost eye glasses on a RCI ship the morning of departure...that sudden pack animal syndrome! I contacted Miami... it did take several weeks before the ship actually turned over the L&F items to Miami...OR...before they were processed by Miami. But I did get them back...slightly bent out of shape but...they were eyeglasses!

I am sure that you will get the camera back since they have notified you that they found it! It just takes more time than you might expect.

I appreciate you sharing your experience[/COLOR][/size][/font].:)