Internet social plan

HawksFan74

I know I've read on here before that FB Messenger works with the "Social" plan. I've also read that you can use multiple devices on one plan but can only use one device at a time. Does that mean if my wife and I want to communicate with each other onboard using Messenger, that we would each need to purchase the plan? Also, I know that the plan costs $5 per day, but what is the price for the entire 7 day cruise? Carnival's website mentions a discount but doesn't say how much it is. Thanks!

The "Social" plan is $25 for a 7n cruise. You are correct that you would both need the plan if you plan to communicate with each other. You are correct that you can only share if the other person logs out.

Make sure your ship has the new plans, and whether your ship has the new Hub App. If your ship has the Hub App, you can also use that to communicate with each other but it isn't on many ships yet.

The "Social" plan is $25 for a 7n cruise. You are correct that you would both need the plan if you plan to communicate with each other. You are correct that you can only share if the other person logs out.

Make sure your ship has the new plans, and whether your ship has the new Hub App. If your ship has the Hub App, you can also use that to communicate with each other but it isn't on many ships yet.

Where is this discount listed? what would a 5 night cruise cost for social and value plans

Where is this discount listed? what would a 5 night cruise cost for social and value plans

I'm speaking from experience on a 5n cruise. I don't know what (if any) the discount is for a 5n sailing. Hopefully someone who's been on a 5n with the new package can fill you in.