UK Reviews of the Week by Garg, troath & Nick and Pat from Lincoln!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Arcadia Better than expected by Garg

My wife and I were a little aprehensive after reading reports from some critic sites of the supposed 'Arcadia Cough', to the point of our considering a cancellation. There was no sign of it during the whole cruise which proves that you should not always believe what you read. I think too many people, on some sites, only do a review when they have something to dragcomplain about. I notice this apears not to be the case with Cruise Critic! Continue reading... Better than expected

Marco Polo Go with the right attitude and you will have a great time by troath

My husband and I recently returned from a wonderful cruise around the Baltic on the Marco Polo. I had great reservations because of reviews I had read and almost made a decision to cancel the trip. How wrong I would have been so don’t take all the negative comments too seriously. This trip provided great value for money. Sure, it’s not a five star ship but was more than adequate. I would suggest we had one of the smallest cabins on the ship, which I wouldn’t recommend – but even that worked out ok by only using the cabin to sleep and having the right attitude. Continue reading... Go with the right attitude and you will have a great time

Thomson Majesty FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY!!!!! by Nick and Pat from Lincoln

Having cruised with Thomson before many times over the last 12 years beginning our cruise experience on the Sundream which started our love of cruising we were worried about reading some of the many derogatory reviews of Thomson Majesty. OK it was only a week booked fairly last minute that cost us £720.00 each. The cabin was small but beautifully designed and laid out with the best powerful shower wet room style that we have ever experienced on a cruise in an inside cabin. Continue reading... FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY!!!!!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin