Thanksgiving On Splendor - Eastern Caribbean - CruiseXLife's Photo Review!

cruisexlife

Really enjoyed your review! Knowing what it takes to put these together, and how sometimes life can get in the way, we all appreciate that you returned to finish it. Better late than never as they say! :) Thanks again for a GREAT review!

Really enjoyed your review! Knowing what it takes to put these together, and how sometimes life can get in the way, we all appreciate that you returned to finish it. Better late than never as they say! :) Thanks again for a GREAT review!

Thanks Jeff. I see you booked another cruise for next month. Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great time! :D

I showed my husband your pictures and now he wants to do this! Problem is we did something similar lat year (just not as many waterfalls and I had quite a scare when I went under several times as the life belt didn't work that great) is it possible for me to go along and just skip the jumping and sliding so Hubby can have fun and I don't have to be stressed?

I showed my husband your pictures and now he wants to do this! Problem is we did something similar lat year (just not as many waterfalls and I had quite a scare when I went under several times as the life belt didn't work that great) is it possible for me to go along and just skip the jumping and sliding so Hubby can have fun and I don't have to be stressed?

I'm afraid not, the only way to go is if you actually slide down the waterfalls. These life jackets work very well and it was a lot of fun, so I certainly would recommend it. But if you're worried about your health and safety, I can't judge that, and I would certainly put that first

• 10 months later...
Wow. I know this is going to be good.

DSCF6095_zps9stwvhnv.jpg

This sunset was already coming out nice.

DSCF6099_zps15adrwip.jpg

DSCF6100_zps4mpecshx.jpg

I am a sucker for a beautiful sunset.

DSCF6101_zpsjwirrwwa.jpg

It chilled out after about 20 minutes and left this beautiful mellow color.

DSCF6102_zpssgbtth3f.jpg

It was now around 5:45, and I decided to hit the gym. Tonight was formal night, so I figured I should do it now. I lifted some, ran a bit on the treadmill, and used a few of the leg machines before hitting the sauna. After my workout, I headed back to the room, where I showered and got my formal wear on a little early. Mom has been asking for a new photo of me for her house, so I wanted to go get one done and buy it for her to give to her at Christmas. I was out of my room at around 7:00.

I went to one of the basic photographers and took my photo. I had some time to kill before dinner, so I went to the El Mojito Bar at the end of the promenade, picked up a drink, and sat down next to someone. His name was Zachary, and he was from Tennessee. I had a good conversation with him about politics and current world events. We agreed to meet again after dinner.

At 8 I went to dinner with everyone. Had a lobster and a salad. Normal formal night. Then, after leaving, I met Zachary again, and we decided to head to the show together. I forgot the name, but I'm pretty sure it was Latin Fever. It was a very good show!

After the show, I decided to leave and get to bed, as we had a very excited day planned for tomorrow, that I will share with you all in the next segment. Here was the view looking down the bridge wing at night.

DSCF6103_zpspsajv7wj.jpg

Next: Amber Cove!

I am on the same cruise in April! SO excited! Thanks for the awesome review! Where is this secret deck you speak of and how do you get to the bridge wings??