Pics of refurbished Mariner suites

DaisyUK

We are currently on the Mariner in a Mariner Suite and will take pictures within the next few days and post them.

We were in a Grand Suite on the Mariner in September and prefer the Mariner Suite to the Grand Suite. The Grand Suite is quite large but has a tiny balcony.

We also stayed in a Seven Seas Aft suite earlier this year. Note: Seven Seas Aft suites have 1 1/2 bathrooms while Seven Seas Forward has only one bathroom. We loved the balcony of this suite but found the closet and drawer space to be lacking.

In my opinion, the Mariner Suite is perfect. It is a suite with a wall of windows. All of the living room is windows and there is a large window in the bedroom. The second bathroom is a good size as is the master bath and closet. The balcony is larger than the Grand Suite but smaller than the Seven Seas Aft suite. It is fine for us.

We also like the location of the Mariner Suites (forward - near the elevators but you cannot hear the elevator when you are in the suite). The location also gives a smooth "ride". We are on deck 8.

Again, will post pictures in the next few days.

There definitely is a bathtub in the Seven Seas Aft suite. I sent pictures of the Mariner suite that will be posted once they arrive. I'm currently in a Mariner suite and find that some of my emails take 2 days to arrive at their destination.

If a bathtub is important to you, avoid PH suites on the Explorer as they do not have one (lower and higher categories do but not PH suites).

Thank you Bill and Travelcat2 - really great and informative pics of both suites - and thanks also for the info on the SS Aft suite differences with regard to the shower/bath tub. I think Regent could do a lot better with the suite pics on their website...