On the M-Class ships, best placement for this?

flagger

We had one on the QE2 (yes, the QE2) a couple of years ago .... hid it in a potted palm tree at the foot of stairs leading into the Crystal Room lounge. We sat at the bar several feet away. It was a hoot watching the wives descend regally down the stairs - trailed by their DHs - then turn to look scathingly at them after they've "let one rip".:D Not to mention the declarations of innocence from the hubbys ....

This provided many hours of entertainment for us and our growing number of newfound friends at the bar (including the bartender).

There's a new version called "supersonic"...I use it usually when interviewing potential new hires. I think yours will do fine for the many suggested uses you have received. And people have called me juvenile!

Hey,

Why not use this as an air refreshener on a certain C.C. member's aft cabin oversized verandah, while she is sleeping on it???:eek:

Spent $16 for this yesterday, didn't even know there was a version #1.

fm2.jpg

Where is the best place on an M-Class ship I could hide it?

Flagger,

Good to know that you are a practical joker.... we are going to have a ball in January. I suggest you bring it to the CC party and see what happens. hahaha. Maybe you can lend it to me so I can get a place a the front of the queue when we need to disembark on the last day! I won't mind saying "Excuse me!" in a loud voice with Katy pressing the remote.... all the time moving more forward. We may be first off!

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot say that I am always useful, but it is indeed a pleasure to be able to help point folks in the direction that is most amusing. :D

The tough part is sitting on my hands while I have a party in my head with potential responses.

Good going Phil.

Archived