Seabourn odyssey-worst trip ever

gary705

Tony & Trevor have posted re: their just ended Odyssey cruise. While their post did not address construction noise issues, they do have quite a few less than favorable comments. Makes one wonder what is going on with SB. Certainly, not everything can be attributed to TK menu roll out !

We are leaving Cruz Bay now.

The deck 4 construction is across from suite 410 and forward, in former storage area. They are constructing cabins for officers and staff such as spa manager. The piano player is just forward.

We were told it should be finished by December 15. Have not heard many complaints.

We are about to sail out of at&t coverage and have calls to make. Will respond further next week.

We are leaving Cruz Bay now.

The deck 4 construction is across from suite 410 and forward, in former storage area. They are constructing cabins for officers and staff such as spa manager. The piano player is just forward.

We were told it should be finished by December 15. Have not heard many complaints.

We are about to sail out of at&t coverage and have calls to make. Will respond further next week.

Thank you so much for the clarity. I suspect the OP deserves a few apologies on this board as it seems his concerns are well founded! Disappointing that Seabourn would inconvenience its guests in this manner. If the ship is full, I would hate to think of what the poor guests on deck 4 have endured.

Seems odd they suddenly need more accommodation for staff if they are cutting back in other areas and will this be repeated on the otherships - maybe something to do with its long cruise round the Pacific and maybe a full trial of Kellerisation?

The good news IMO is that this space is not going to be a crew lounge, as the OP originally said, but sleeping quarters for some fairly senior (hopefully therefore quiet) staff.

However, if there were passengers in the A and maybe A1 suites they must have had a fair bit of noise going on around them, I would think.

Thank you so much for the clarity. I suspect the OP deserves a few apologies on this board as it seems his concerns are well founded! Disappointing that Seabourn would inconvenience its guests in this manner. If the ship is full, I would hate to think of what the poor guests on deck 4 have endured.

Apologies ?...LOL....from the Seabourn cheerleading apologists ?...don't hold your breath... :rolleyes: