Hotel Post Cruise in Nice or surrounding area

Mrs Miggins

I have had some great help from this board in the past and followed hotel advice in St Remy in September, which proved great.

This time we have four days post cruise at the end of May 2016. We are looking for a small hotel with parking.

We have stayed at Les Messugues in St Paul de Vence which was great but they are closed until March even for bookings so looking for an alternative. We will be there from 25th May flying home on 29th BUT this is F1 Gran Prix week so I am sure the whole area will be busy.

Any ideas would be very welcome

I have had some great help from this board in the past and followed hotel advice in St Remy in September, which proved great.

This time we have four days post cruise at the end of May 2016. We are looking for a small hotel with parking.

We have stayed at Les Messugues in St Paul de Vence which was great but they are closed until March even for bookings so looking for an alternative. We will be there from 25th May flying home on 29th BUT this is F1 Gran Prix week so I am sure the whole area will be busy.

Any ideas would be very welcome

Not quite in Nice, but in Cagnes-sur-Mer on the little port with great parking: La Locandiera. We stayed there twice last year and it was excellent.

We have also stayed at the Hotel Marc-Hely in La Colle-sur-Loup. Beautiful small hotel with great views of St Paul.

In case others are interested, both are very good, but only if you have a car.

Thanks very much. Also looking at your advice for places to visit near Cannes and we will definitely go to Tourrettes sur Loup and Gourdon. Thank you again as its great to get hints from this forum (Hitner has also been a great help in the past)