Getaway Morning Buffet Crew

roger001

Great video thanks for sharing! We were on the Getaway in September, and I got another video of them! Seriously, they made our morning! If you have an Instagram account and want to see my video the name is "cruisepeeps" just a fun account I made. If possible I'd love to share your video as well as a follow up to mine??? Would you be willing to send it to me?

Great video thanks for sharing! We were on the Getaway in September, and I got another video of them! Seriously, they made our morning! If you have an Instagram account and want to see my video the name is "cruisepeeps" just a fun account I made. If possible I'd love to share your video as well as a follow up to mine??? Would you be willing to send it to me?

You're welcome to use it any way you wish. However, the file size is so big, I don't really know how I could send it.

I love seeing the people who don't care at all. They just walk right through them.

I was one of those people (not in THIS video) who was just trying to block out the whole thing happening around me when they conga-lined through the buffet area. It made the usual semi-tolerable chaos in the crowded buffet intolerable for me (I'm NOT a morning person). #debbiedowner

The singing is fine...the loud rooster noises over and over, and the conga line that blocked me from getting to my table with my breakfast more than once made me want to bang me head on a wall.

Edited by weltek