Dive-In Theatre Blanket

_beachgirl_

Those blankets look awfully cozy! I've read that you can purchase one to take home. What is the price?

I looked at the size of the blanket, and it's a bit wider than a twin size bed. But no where near as long. Do you think it would be comfortable for a 6 foot tall man to use? At just over 5 feet, I know i'm not going to have an issue but I wonder about my husband.

blankets were $23 on my Triumph Thanksgiving cruise a couple weeks ago. They are VERY VERY SOFT and comfy. Dont know the dimensions but they covered me (im 5'4") from my toes to my neck with no issues when i was laying on a lounger on lido deck watching a movie. Not quite large enough to cover myself and my 5 yr old though. My 6 ft 2 in son didnt have any issues with it on our Dream cruise in Jan this year.

Edited by DobberDog

blankets were $23 on my Triumph Thanksgiving cruise a couple weeks ago. They are VERY VERY SOFT and comfy. Dont know the dimensions but they covered me (im 5'4") from my toes to my neck with no issues when i was laying on a lounger on lido deck watching a movie. Not quite large enough to cover myself and my 5 yr old though. My 6 ft 2 in son didnt have any issues with it on our Dream cruise in Jan this year.

Perfect! I can't wait to give it a try. Thank you for the info!

Those blankets look awfully cozy! I've read that you can purchase one to take home. What is the price?

I looked at the size of the blanket, and it's a bit wider than a twin size bed. But no where near as long. Do you think it would be comfortable for a 6 foot tall man to use? At just over 5 feet, I know i'm not going to have an issue but I wonder about my husband.

Unless you really want the blanket as a souvenir, and to use at home, you could do what we (and others) have done. Just bring one of the beach towels from your cabin to use as a blanket. When the movie is over, take it back to your cabin. (If you leave it behind, you'll get charged for it.) ;)

I am a blanket collector. I am always cold and I buy blankets all the time if they are cute. Are they ones from the movie special in any way, like do they have the ship name on them or anything?

This is the only picture I've found of it. I'm a bit of a blanket collector myself.

fz1hu.jpg

My husband is 6'2", it's big enough as a lap blanket at home and on the ship on the lounger he was mostly covered with it draped over him, but not exactly something he can curl up under. However for me, it's perfect-but I'm only 5'2". It is the most comfy, soft blanket ever though. It's my favorite blanket we have in our living room.