Police and Homeland security onboard reflection. Boarding halted. anyone know anythi

JERSEYGIRL1983

Captain just made an announcement. Said that some jerk thought it would be funny to make a threat while getting off the ship. Said it was a joke. Obviously because of the times we live in they are not risking anything

Something similar happened once before when one of the crew boarding made a similar joke.

http://smn-news.com/st-maarten-st-martin-news/17612-crew-member-of-reflection-cruise-ship-made-bomb-threat-at-a-c-wathey-cruise-facility-police-responded-in-huge-numbers-updated.html

Someone upset about not getting into Michael's due to overcrowding. ;)

Maybe a AQ passenger upset due to lack of bottled water. Maybe a suite guest annoyed with no lunch in Luminae on port days.

We should run a book! :D

Suspect just taken off in cuffs.

[/ QUOTE]

Good. Compounding this mess is a fundraiser on board - many, many people - 100s? - who are on until 3 p.m. They have not been boarded but we've been told they'll be boarded and then the passengers. No where for anyone to sit so they are all clogging ever inch where we are.

Suspect just taken off in cuffs.

[/ QUOTE]

Good. Compounding this mess is a fundraiser on board - many, many people - 100s? - who are on until 3 p.m. They have not been boarded but we've been told they'll be boarded and then the passengers. No where for anyone to sit so they are all clogging ever inch where we are.

Fundraiser? What type of fundraiser? I've heard of TA's coming on board, but, not a fundrasier. In fact one time, I found a bunch of them in my room when I boarded! This was on another cruise line.

The fundraiser or event has something to do with Miami nonprofit groups, from what attendees said a couple of hours ago. All with Visitor badges.

My husband and I were first taken on arrival to the coordinator who checked us in and suggested we have a seat with my service dog in a small lounge. It got fuller and fuller, louder, with the party folks, and a rather big man stepped on my dog's tail. Never heard that scream come from - Lab before so I know it hurt.

So we moved out of the lounge (which was small so could not hold all those here for their event) and are in a doorway niche hidden away behind a batch of the party goers. So we may never get on board.:)

The fundraiser or event has something to do with Miami nonprofit groups, from what attendees said a couple of hours ago. All with Visitor badges.

My husband and I were first taken on arrival to the coordinator who checked us in and suggested we have a seat with my service dog in a small lounge. It got fuller and fuller, louder, with the party folks, and a rather big man stepped on my dog's tail. Never heard that scream come from - Lab before so I know it hurt.

So we moved out of the lounge (which was small so could not hold all those here for their event) and are in a doorway niche hidden away behind a batch of the party goers. So we may never get on board.:)

oh your poor dog 😔 hopefully we start moving soon, i'm sure we're all tired and hungry

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Oh my! I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Lab getting stepped on :(. I hope things improve for you. It's a shame they are not doing a better job accomodating you and your service dog.

Oh my! I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Lab getting stepped on :(. I hope things improve for you. It's a shame they are not doing a better job accomodating you and your service dog.

Party goers are now moving. Apparently the event is canx.

Local personnel said the dog could just pee on the floor if necessary! She wouldn't without my command, and I wouldn't tell her to.