Reservations with My Time Dining

maikypr

Party of two adults. First time cruising. We selected My Time Dining and would prefer a table for two. Will making reservations for each night increase our chances of getting a table for two or would it be better to go without a reservation? Thank you for your help! :)

Party of two adults. First time cruising. We selected My Time Dining and would prefer a table for two. Will making reservations for each night increase our chances of getting a table for two or would it be better to go without a reservation? Thank you for your help! :)

A reservation should lower the potential for wait time, but most report very little wait time for a party of two anyhow.

DH an I had 7:30 reservations each evening for dinner. We would go to the dining room anywhere from 6:45 to 7:30 and a table for two was always waiting for us. There were others that didn't have reservations that were handed a pager and had to wait.

How far in advance can you make MTD reservations?

There is no specific time when MTD reservations become available for booking online. It seems to vary by ship and sailing dates. I was able to make advanced reservations for an April, 2016 cruise on Freedom of the Seas 139 days before the sailing date. You just have to check periodically.

There is no specific time when MTD reservations become available for booking online. It seems to vary by ship and sailing dates. I was able to make advanced reservations for an April, 2016 cruise on Freedom of the Seas 139 days before the sailing date. You just have to check periodically.

Yup, I too have an April 2016 sailing date,on the Serenade, and was able to make online reservations.