Oasis or Allure Deck 8 Muster Stations

Ok my experienced RCCL cruising friends, I need your help... We are booked on a Harmony sailing next year, in a Cat D4 Balcony, and have split our kids up to have one stay with his aunt, uncle, and cousin in another D4 Balcony further aft.

We are currently booked in stateroom 8546 and they are booked in 8570. My question to you is... Can anyone help me determine if these two staterooms have the same muster station??? (would be same on Oasis or Allure)

The reason being is, my wife will not have it if we are separated for muster stations in the event of an emergency! If we can't separate the kids, the cruise is probably out due to the cost to upgrade to two separate rooms just for our one additional child.

I figured there's a few ways we might be able to find this information:

1. Someone knows of a muster zone map for deck 8 of Oasis or Allure???

2. By chance someone has stayed in a Oasis or Allure balcony room fwd of 8546 and also someone has stayed in a balcony room aft of 8570, and they both can confirm they had the same muster station just from memory???

2. Oasis or Allure Seapass card photos from staterooms that meet the criteria above, showing the same zone???

3. Oasis or Allure Cabin photos from staterooms that meet the criteria above, showing the maps on the inside backs of the doors???

Any help you guys can provide is greatly appreciated!!!

-Thanks

P.S. Does anyone know if you can put in a special request to have your family in the same muster station, in the event that the two rooms happen to be different?

Your only chance of discovering this information is finding someone on Cruise Critic who has read your post and has had your cabin and can tell you their muster station.

Let me ask you.

Do you not TRUST this aunt and uncle?

Statistics are just that, statistics. Anything "can" happen.

But you do realize that the chances of you being called to your muster stations is even smaller that minuscule? It is MICROSCOPIC.

This isn't something that I've been deeply concerned about, but there is a thread already here so...

Are there different muster stations for staterooms 7600, 7602, and 7604 on Allure? We are in 7604, kids are split up (at least on paper) between 7600 and 7604 with Grandpa. Thanks!

There is no such thing as a muster station map showing the stations for various cabins. There is no "special request" to change muster locations. I would doubt that anyone has taken a photo of the "station bill" on the cabin door, but stranger things have been posted on CC.

Not familiar with the muster stations on Allure, but the two cabins mentioned by the OP might be in different fire zones, and therefore they may be more likely to have different muster stations.

As for the other poster, 7602 and 7604 are connecting rooms, so they will be in the same fire zone, and will most likely be together for muster, and with 7600 right next door, it is likely the same. Unfortunately, the deck plans for Oasis/Allure don't show the fire zone boundaries. Most deck plans will have a small space between cabins at the fire zone boundaries, so here I'm just guessing.

• 5 months later...

I am terribly sorry to "take over" this thread so to speak, but I have a question regarding this topic. My family and I will be staying in two separate cabins next year on the Harmony, ocean view balcony 10206 and Central Park balcony 10207, both on Deck 10 port side and circled in the attached image for location reference, courtesy of the deck plans on the Royal Caribbean website. I read the reply about the color-codes and noticed that the rooms have different colors. Does that mean we will be at different muster stations? If that is the case it is no big deal, as the purpose of the system is undoubtedly to efficiently gather everyone in an emergency. I was just wondering, for anybody who has sailed in this general area of the Oasis or Allure before, what muster station were you assigned to? Thank you!

image.jpg.4f3c9a7f0575c931a6b1d898f5886e38.jpg

I am terribly sorry to "take over" this thread so to speak, but I have a question regarding this topic. My family and I will be staying in two separate cabins next year on the Harmony, ocean view balcony 10206 and Central Park balcony 10207, both on Deck 10 port side and circled in the attached image for location reference, courtesy of the deck plans on the Royal Caribbean website. I read the reply about the color-codes and noticed that the rooms have different colors. Does that mean we will be at different muster stations? If that is the case it is no big deal, as the purpose of the system is undoubtedly to efficiently gather everyone in an emergency. I was just wondering, for anybody who has sailed in this general area of the Oasis or Allure before, what muster station were you assigned to? Thank you!

Color merely tells you the category of stateroom. Your two cabins have the same muster station.

When we sailed on the Jewel in GS and our friends were next cabin also GS on Deck 10....we had different Muster Stations. We were each required to report to designated stations for our cabins, but were told in the event of a real emergency, we could take our friends to our muster station since they were both super, super seniors who required guidance. Fortunately there was no cause for concern as cruises went as planned and all had wonderful time.