Just a "heads up" for UK cruisers

Wiltonian

Celebrity UK have in the last couple of days reintroduced the BOGOH + Classic drinks offer for a handful of spring/early summer European sailings. One works out at less than £1000pp for 10 days in the Med, Balcony, classic drinks, which isn't bad.

I know you can probably get a suite for that price though a US TA. . . . ;-)

Stuart

Celebrity UK have in the last couple of days reintroduced the BOGOH + Classic drinks offer for a handful of spring/early summer European sailings. One works out at less than £1000pp for 10 days in the Med, Balcony, classic drinks, which isn't bad.

Stuart

When we were on the Eclipse a couple of months ago there were no CS or RS available all summer for cruises out of Southampton. There may have been cancellations since then though.

Stuart

Already booked mine this morning direct with Celebrity and am quite happy with what I got (Aqua) for the price I paid as I'd been tracking the price for some time :D

I have enough exposure to sterling vs US dollar on two of my other bookings so have decided to forget about it now ..... and not look again at the prices ;)

I had to cancel and lose my deposit to book the offer but still saved £133 (there was a £433 saving less deposit lost of £300) I also got the drinks package. That combined with a price drop Id already had of £400 is a great deal :)

Edited by DebbieMacG