Price increases

ALDOCRUISES

On the Sun Princess in May the soda and more is $8.69. coffee card is$45 and 12 bottles of water will cost $8.63. The soda and the water cost increase is marginal but the Coffee Card increase is crazy.

$3 per coffee punch is not that bad a deal, I would like to know where else you can get a Cappuccino for only $3.00.:D

The Golden has an international cafe too.

I just checked our cruise personaliser - the soda package is gone, soda and more is $7.65 AUD per day, coffee card is $39.60 and bottled water is $7.59 for 12 bottles. It's a bugger, I always go for the soda package, but a couple of bucks a day isn't the end of the world.

I've also just checked my cruise personalizer-found Dos Equis Beer and the water package both listed which is new, and the Soda and More Package is AUD$8.69 per day which hasn't changed.

329 days to sailing!

Does anyone know if there are any Discount Voucher/coupon booklets (not sure of the correct term) issued on a 3 night cruise please?

Am trying to work out my Pre-Cruise Gift Purchases-currently have a Princess Cruises Teddy Bear and a pack of Ship-Specific Playing Cards. Do want multiples of the 50th Anniversary mug and water bottle as gifts for different family members and friends. my instinct is to pre-order and pay for the 50th Anniversary purchases to secure the numbers I want. Would I have the right idea please?

Always learn something new on Cruise Critic, and settle down to sleep, dreaming of the 1st night aboard!

$3 per coffee punch is not that bad a deal, I would like to know where else you can get a Cappuccino for only $3.00.:D

Yes, Princess does provided a GREAT cup of Cappo and it is reasonable (cheap!) On Celebrity the same cup of cappo is $5 plus 18% grat. So, Princess cruisers, you are getting the best price for all on your Princess cruise!!!!

Yes, Princess does provided a GREAT cup of Cappo and it is reasonable (cheap!) On Celebrity the same cup of cappo is $5 plus 18% grat. So, Princess cruisers, you are getting the best price for all on your Princess cruise!!!!

Great price for princess, although the X Cappuccino is much better IMO and is included with the drink package.:D

Great price for princess, although the X Cappuccino is much better IMO and is included with the drink package.:D

I didn't think of it that way. If you pay more for something it has to be better than the cheaper one.

Just like food, very subjective.

What is the cost of the drink package on X and Princess? Plus, what is the % added to the packages on X and Princess?

I didn't think of it that way. If you pay more for something it has to be better than the cheaper one.

Just like food, very subjective.

What is the cost of the drink package on X and Princess? Plus, what is the % added to the packages on X and Princess?

It is not always the case. IMO the coffee in order of preference (with no reflection on price) is :

X Cafe' - (inc. Cappaccinos, lattes etc).

RCI Cafe'

Princess Café

P&O Cafe'

P&O free stuff - (MDR and Buffet)

Princess free stuff

X free stuff

RCI free stuff