Are hover boards allowed onboard

Fantasymil

Was thinking that might be so with the lithium batteries but it was worth a shot, thanks for the information! Happy cruising [emoji568][emoji572]️

The dangers are real. It's now being recommended to not even charge them over night in the home environment while unattended due to fire risk.

I hope they're not allowed. I prefer to stick with my roller skates and skateboard while getting around the ship, and ashore......

You Luddite You:rolleyes::D! Get with the program Gramps!;) Bettcha still have a flip phone and an landline!:D:p Elton will fix the battery problem once his space based industries are up and running.

I've heard that there are some well-built models that don't catch fire, but right now there are just too many unsafe models out there to allow on any cruise ship or plane. Good decision on the travel industry's part to ban them for now. I would be very pissed off if one of these caught fire on my cruise and cut short my vacation.

I've heard that there are some well-built models that don't catch fire, but right now there are just too many unsafe models out there to allow on any cruise ship or plane. Good decision on the travel industry's part to ban them for now. I would be very pissed off if one of these caught fire on my cruise and cut short my vacation.

I totally agree! Work too hard and plan to long to get cut short or even worst. I heard there are safe ones, I tried to be certain the one I purchased was one of the safe ones, but you still can't be certain.better safe than sorry! Happy cruising![emoji568][emoji572]️

Edited by Fantasymil

Why can't people just leave their toys at home!!

Airlines have banned them. They are illegal in the streets of NYC. Something like a $500 fine.. They should ban drones also.

Chill dude lol it's a vacation. [emoji41] Happy Cruising!!!![emoji572]️[emoji568]