Wine package

lljost

I have heard that the packages are not available on 7 day cruises. However, I wonder how they'll handle the Mediterranean cruises next year. They are rolling 7 day cruises and you can book however long you want to create your trip. For example, we have 4 weeks booked and I would be disappointed if we couldn't have a wine package!!! :eek:

if the cruise is a seven day cruise they don't offer the package, no matter how many back to backs they sell. I have also been on a few cruises that are ten days and longer and they did not offer the package due to lack of supply.

The last cruise we were on was the Island 12 night Med then 19 night trans Atlantic we bought the package on the first leg and used it for the entire 31 days.

I have heard that the packages are not available on 7 day cruises. However, I wonder how they'll handle the Mediterranean cruises next year. They are rolling 7 day cruises and you can book however long you want to create your trip. For example, we have 4 weeks booked and I would be disappointed if we couldn't have a wine package!!! :eek:

Since your cruise can be booked as a 7 night, no wine package.

Any cruise can be rolled together with the subsequent one(s).

• 3 weeks later...

FWIW - We were on a 7 day California Coastal cruise in November and were surprised to see them selling the wine packages outside the buffet area on the first day. Had we known it would be available we would not have bothered to bring our own wine.