A first time cruisers review.

Hawka, just had read of your review, loved it, laughed about the nudies on balconies:eek:

Goodycruising, if I corrected my parents everytime I received one of their text messages:eek:......they think they are being savvy...but my hubby and I pass it between us trying to work out what they have said haha!!

Chez

Don't worry about the police, they will get you for everything, not just grammar......is that grammer or grammar:rolleyes:

I have been on here long enough to see it all, just tell it like you see it, most of us appreciate honesty whether we agree or not, after all, every cruise is different for all of us. We are all different with different expectations.

I havent read your review but will go have a look now:)

Chez

lol yes the odd spelling too i guess though if i post by phone can be worse as i sometimes forget to check before i post and find out after oops :o , thanks yes honesty is a good thing :-) and yes agree everyone experiences things differently to others , some said it was rough overnight on my cruise but to me i didnt feel it was rough at all just felt the odd role sensation loved it to be honest sent me to sleep every night

Edited by Hawka

lol yes the odd spelling too i guess though if i post by phone can be worse as i sometimes forget to check before i post and find out after oops :o

Haha we must be having dejavu....or is that dayjavoo....just posted while you were posting re my parents and their text messages!!

Hawka, just had read of your review, loved it, laughed about the nudies on balconies:eek:

Goodycruising, if I corrected my parents everytime I received one of their text messages:eek:......they think they are being savvy...but my hubby and I pass it between us trying to work out what they have said haha!!

Chez

thanks :-) and i got a friend that sends me texts and takes me a while sometimes to work out what she said with this sms talk some of which i have no idea what it means :eek: i know the easy ones that's it

Haha we must be having dejavu....or is that dayjavoo....just posted while you were posting re my parents and their text messages!!

yes must be a bit of deja vu for sure lol i just replied to that one

When I see people posting corrections to other's posts, on here (not on the Aussie board much) and other social media, I can only imagine what they might be like in real life. Actually I know one, an acquaintance that works in a business a few doors up that is a FB friend. Yep, when I see some of the righteous posts about correct grammar and how annoying some people (that would be us) are, I have a chuckle. I try to get my stuff right, but hey, who really cares. :) By the way, your post looked pretty good to me!

have been known to get into rants [usually footy related ones [aussie rules]] that are all one sentence no ., etc in them i just type and post ,

i am trying to do it right here but i am sure there will be times i won't , it has been years since school and my job does not entail posting stories etc , i just deal with money [wish it was mine but sadly ] so what i may have learnt at school has i think vanished i tend to leave out the capitals cause if i use them i forget to turn them off and that whole sentence can be in capitals :o:eek: then i get told off for yelling :o

i am trying at the moment though as i don't think i will get in too many rants on footy here , i am thinking .

thank you for reading my review :)

Edited by Hawka

Aussie rules:eek::eek: I am from NSW need I say more haha!!

lmao lol i dont mind rugby though i get mixed up between the two different ones but rather watch rugby or aussie rules then soccer [sorry to soccer fans ]

lmao lol i dont mind rugby though i get mixed up between the two different ones but rather watch rugby or aussie rules then soccer [sorry to soccer fans ]

Rugby Union my hubby plays, Rugby League he watches, I would rather watch league.....but don't tell him that;) just don't get it, all I know is the he was always on the bottom of the scrum, came home with bruises, everyone grabbed him by the crutch to lift him up......but he loves his sport, as i sit here typing while he is watching the Big Bash League cricket.

Chez

Edited by cheznandy

Rugby Union my hubby plays, Rugby League he watches, I would rather watch league.....but don't tell him that;) just don't get it, all I know is the he was always on the bottom of the scrum, came home with bruises, everyone grabbed him by the crutch to lift him up......but he loves his sport, as i sit here typing while he is watching the Big Bash League cricket.

Chez

is union the one where there lift the guy up to catch the ball ?? that one i am not fussed on rather the other probably due to seeing the afl guys get that high with no help in most cases [sorry lol]

is union the one where there lift the guy up to catch the ball ?? that one i am not fussed on rather the other probably due to seeing the afl guys get that high with no help in most cases [sorry lol]

Yep, thats the one!!