Everything.. Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve!

FreestyleNovice

I hope they don't wait too long to announce the other port because if it's one i don't like I will switch to Celebrity for the first time. They have a balcony on the Equinox for just over $3000.00 with premium drink pkg, free grats, free internet, $300.00 OBC.

You have to remember that the Italian way is like the Greek way "Avrio" or Tomorrow ! nothing moves fast.

here is the reply I had from MSC UK yesterday.

Thank you for your email.

We are going to have information in regards to the changes today.

Will get in contact with you as soon as possible.

An email with any changes will be forwarded to you. I am afraid we have only received official communications today and this is why we have not informed you any earlier.

Please bear with us until we have all the information in regards to it.

.. I will switch to Celebrity for the first time. They have a balcony on the Equinox for just over $3000.00 with premium drink pkg, free grats, free internet, $300.00 OBC.

Nothing is free, rather, it has been built into the price structure.

While a delayed Ocean Cay opening will be disappointing, the ship is a destination ship. As for the alternate port, I will wait for MSC to dot the I's and cross the T's.

Why are they STILL listing it as a port on their website???? Now it is deliberate "false" information for anyone that does not know about it.

More than likely, details are still in the process (pending). I would not rush to cancel, as most Seaside cruises are still 12+ months awa.. Keep an eye open for a replacement cruise if you are thinking of cancelling, but wait for MSC to finalize details before you cancel.