can't get motivated

Jeff&Mel

To Pack :(

Cruising 2 days after Christmas... Never should have booked a Christmas time cruise!

To many things going on with the Holidays....

We are cruising on the Grandeur for the first time- also our first Caribbean.

Give me some motivation :)

With just my husband & I at home, family in another State we have talked about going on a Christmas/NY's cruise and I am anticipating the ship being decorated, bringing in the NY's and enjoying the entertainment. Instead of being at home alone, with no family we would find no problem looking forward to the Holidays on board a ship and getting involved with the caroling. Look ahead to spending your Holidays cruising and the festivities that will go along with it.:)

I'm cruising 12/24 and taking a 12 day vacation in total and haven't packed anything. In fact, I think I'm going to do all 12 days with a small carry-on of last minute things.

I don't have a single thing I need on a vacation that I can't pick up and then donate to Goodwill or Savers at the end.

Stressing about packing is the antithesis of vacationing for me.

Cruising 2 days after Christmas... Never should have booked a Christmas time cruise!

Sunshine, warm sea breezes, beautiful beaches, and people who will cook and clean for you! Enjoy your trip; enjoy the time away to recharge and relax.

Happy Holidays and have fun!

Caren

Sounds to me you've already given yourself the reason to get motivated...too many things going...

Go to the members review pages for the Grandeur (beautiful ship, lots of glass) and read posts from cruisers on recent trips on her...thats what I do, as well as joining and/or reading your cruise roll call? :D

I'm right there with you! Hard to direct myself to packing when we still have to wrap all of the kids' presents for their surprise early Christmas tomorrow....

Packing for 5. Yikes.

And I still have two days of work to get through, making it even harder to get into that 'mode'

MAN!! Thanks everyone!! OK- reading all these posts is getting me excited- FINALLY :)

I LOVE to dress for dinner so tonight I put together my dinner outfits for each night with coordinating jewelry and shoes :) That is the hardest part of my packing. The rest will be a breeze :)

Thank you all- you have no idea how much this helped :)

Just got off Grandeur yesterday. Ship is decorated beautifully, the crew was wearing Santa hats and everyone (with only a few passengers who would be miserable no matter what) was in the holiday spirit.

We came home with lots to do before Christmas but we didn't think about it while we were cruising.

Outside on Deck 5 is a great place to relax and get away from all the hustle and bustle. Hard to be stressed out sitting in a deck chair with your feet propped on the railing just watching the ocean glide by.

Enjoy your cruisr.