Empress of the Seas tendering to Nassau?

I suppose the size of the OV shown as 206 square feet is also a transposition :D

There are a handful of F1 OVs showing as 206 sq ft and they appear to be larger than the other OVs on the deck plans. These F1s had better be ~206 sq ft because I booked one of them expecting that larger size. Fortunately final payment is still a few months away, so I have time for more old (pre-Pullmantur days) and new (Pullmantur days) cabin info to surface during my research.

According to the deck plans it appears that most of the OVs are 117-139 sq ft.

Edited by undercat

There are a handful of F1 OVs showing as 206 sq ft and they appear to be larger than the other OVs on the deck plans. These F1s had better be ~206 sq ft because I booked one of them expecting that larger size. Fortunately final payment is still a few months away, so I have time for more old (pre-Pullmantur days) and new (Pullmantur days) cabin info to surface during my research.

According to the deck plans it appears that most of the OVs are 117-139 sq ft.

Meant to type 137-206 as the OV range on the deck plans. Also seeing the 206 sq ft for a lower-cat OV on the booking page. We'll know for sure soon enough.

Apparently even RCCL people don't know anything about Empress. I called RCCL because when I tried to make an additional payment on my April 25 cruise, the rep asked if he could help, I told him my ship was not listed in the drop down menu. He said let me help, and gave him the sail date, then the name of my ship. He then said "that's where the problem is, we don't have a ship named Empress of the Seas!" I quickly asked him then to please try my confirmation number, since it came from RCCL. Once he checked it out, he quickly apologized, saying he had no idea they had added the ship! There are several other aspected where we have yet to access due to the lack of existence of the Empress. Hopefully they will get everything figured out soon.