Sooooo Excited!!!

RumpunchGirl

I sail in 25 days and leave for NOLA in 21! I booked this cruise/trip way back in June 2014 and can't believe it is almost here. I've only sailed on NCL one other time, 7 day Hawaii. I'm very excited to experience this cruise line again and this time in a suite!

Thanks to all you CCers for all the very helpful tips and info about NCL!

I sail in 25 days and leave for NOLA in 21! I booked this cruise/trip way back in June 2014 and can't believe it is almost here. I've only sailed on NCL one other time, 7 day Hawaii. I'm very excited to experience this cruise line again and this time in a suite!

You will have a great time. We have done this cruise twice and absolutely love it!!

Make sure you try "The Court of the Two Sisters" on Royal St. in the French Quarter. Enjoy your cruise!;)

Thanks for that tip. I've made a note of it. I've been researching NOLA lot as this is our first time visiting. We're staying right on Bourbon Street. Seems like everything is easy to get to. So much to see! We have 4 days before the cruise and 2 days after to explore.:D

Have a great time, I leave in 20 days!!!! I am so excited too, yayyyy happy sailing :):):)

We agree. Enjoy New Orleans and your cruise. Two vacations in one.

Thanks for that tip. I've made a note of it. I've been researching NOLA lot as this is our first time visiting. We're staying right on Bourbon Street. Seems like everything is easy to get to. So much to see! We have 4 days before the cruise and 2 days after to explore.:D

NOLA's 'Herbsaint' ranks as one of the top 50 restaurants in the US and it lives up to the accolades. The atmosphere is great as well.