Any new menus?

akowilm

Sailing Reflection in January and considering doing the majority of our dinners in the MDR. Does anyone have recent menus they would share? We have been in Blu or chosen unlimited specialty dining in the past so we aren't familiar with these menus, other than ordering escargot from them in Blu each night... Thanks!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I believe a 7 day menu is the same on all ships. The same is true for 10 day menus. We were told that on a tour of the galley.

Celebrity has 14 menus so there are no repeats on 14 day cruises. They don't always run them in order and sometimes you'll get menu 8 or 9 on a 7 day cruise.

Thought I had this all figured out, however, on the TA from Southampton to Miami (Eclipse) last month, the left side menu in the MDR varied.

There was Irish Stew and Fish and Chips on several nights with the usual every day entrees (salmon, chicken breast, etc) not listed. Thought that this part of the menu should be posted by the front doors of MDR so people could see what all the options were. I am guessing this menu is to appeal to the Brits-just as having a tray with a tea kettle in the cabin to make your own beverage.

My question - What other areas does Celebrity sail where they present regional food on the everyday menu in MDR for the entire cruise?