Christmas card?

balf

A couple of days ago, I received Cunard's animated e-card.

Interesting note at the bottom: "About the artist: This card design was specifically created by Karen-Katon Oprey, daughter of Captain Kevin Oprey, Master of Queen Mary 2. More of her artwork can be found in the lounge of the kennels on board Queen Mary 2."

Edited by Salacia

I too received an e-card a few days ago. I also noted that Captain Oprey's daughter designed the card. It appears from the numerous postings here that those on the other side of the pond received the Cunard year book while we in the US only receive cards. I can't complain; we are usually onboard the QM2 at Christmas time and do receive a token for our loyalty.

Received the latest Cunarder and Xmas card through the post last week.

As Ray66 says the article on the TS Queen Mary was very interesting, and it's good to see Ronnie Keir keeping his arm in !

We caught a glimpse of the TS Queen Mary in Greenock on our round Britain trip this year.

John

Nothing for Christmas at all so far from Cunard this year...still have a week to go!;)

That's okay though, because at this time of year, I get a daily dose of Christmas cheer by just perusing the website, re-reading previous cruise blogs and looking at all my pictures, as well as keeping in touch with friends we have met thru the years!